Terms and Conditions
B12 Deficiency.info (B12 Global Limited) complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 which is the UKs implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on the 25th May 2018.
If you continue to browse and use the website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms or conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
Subject to your agreement to these terms and conditions, you may view this website using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of any material from this website (whether downloaded or not) is strictly prohibited.
The terms “we” or “us” refer to the owner of this website is B12 Global Limited
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website/App is for your general information and use only. It cannot replace personal medical advice, and should not be relied on to do so. If you are worried in any way about your health, please consult your own doctor, in the normal way. We cannot be held responsible for you taking your medications in any way.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, written materials, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, illustrations and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Unless otherwise stated, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over, so have no responsibility for, the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.