My mission is to tackle the epidemic of misdiagnosed B12 deficiency through education, prevention and advocacy globally.
- Raise awareness of B12 deficiency amongst all healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Promote early diagnosis and appropriate treatment to prevent neurological injury, fall related trauma, cognitive decline, mental illness, intellectual and/or physical disability and premature death.
- Educate society and medical professionals on the role B12 deficiency plays in all aspects of health.
- Enlist help from medical professionals, media and government agencies to expose misdiagnosis and eliminate the billions of wasted healthcare spending worldwide.
- Assist patients in obtaining appropriate treatment.
- Raise awareness of B12 treatment for victims of poisoning by products of combustion.
- Encourage collaboration of patient groups and build a support community.
- Campaign for screening for all symptomatic patients and all at risk groups.
- Continue campaigning for injectable B12 to be made available over the counter.
- Develop protocols for health care providers to improve their delivery of care.
- Promote further research in diagnosis and/or treatment of B12 deficiency
- …the medical and healthcare community to receive updated information on diagnosing and treating B12 deficiency.
- …all patients to be fully educated about their condition so they feel empowered to challenge incorrect management.
- …all patients to be treated as individuals so they may enjoy good health and full engagement in society.
- …access to injectable B12 to be made easily available in countries where currently it is restricted to prescription only.
Interested in working with me?
Please see the Personalised Support page for 1:1 tailored help, or visit Teaching & Education if you are a professional body seeking updated, invaluable information on vitamin B12 deficiency.
PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY VITAMIN OR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.
If I've helped please consider buying me a coffee/leaving a virtual tip.
Doing this helps me to offer this free website to you and others around the world.
Thank you, I really do appreciate it.